Pages

Friday, January 6, 2012

Hidden in Christ

I can't think of a safer place to be hidden in these days than in Jesus Christ. But do we understand and believe this truth? It is the most encouraging word I can give to you today, to believe that you and I are hidden in Christ in God. (Colossians3:1-3) Do you believe that?

Just for us to better understand this verse "Hidden in Christ, in God", I would like you to get a photo of yourself, put it in your bible and than wrap your arms around the bible. You probably are thinking "what in the world?" Let me explain.  You are now in Jesus Christ, who is the Word, and God's arms (Father, Son and Holy Spirit)  are wrapped around you.  Get it?  Think about it. You and I are hidden in God's love. It doesn't get any better than that! 




                                               "No one will snatch them out of My Hand."
                                                                 John 10:28      
                                                 







                     




Safe in the hands of  my creator






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. It is always good to hear from you.