Monday, July 11, 2016
SIX LITTLE STORIES
I would like to share six little stories with you today. They are short and easy to remember.
1. Once all the people in a village decided to pray for rain. On the day of prayer all the people gathered, but only one boy came with an umbrella "THAT'S FAITH."
2. When you throw babies in the air, they laugh because they know you will catch them. THAT'S TRUST"
3. Overnight we go to bed without any assurance of being alive the next morning, but we still set the alarms to wake up. "THAT'S HOPE"
4. We plan big things for tomorrow in spite of zero knowledge of the future. "THAT'S CONFIDENCE "
5. We see the world suffering, but still we get married and have children. "THAT'S LOVE"
6. On an old man's shirt was written a sentence "I am not 81 years old" I am sweet 16 with 65 years of experience. THAT'S ATTITUDE."