The blood of Jesus is the most powerful force in the whole universe. "Without the shedding of blood there is NO remission of sin".
No other religion in the world except Christianity can take away the Sin of Adam and give mankind FORGIVENESS and a NEW LIFE. It is the only religion where God comes to man and gives Himself sacrificially. All other religions instruct men to try to reach God by their own merit. There is power in the blood of the lamb and it is available for you and for me. You can be free in every part of your life and in everything that concerns you because of the blood of Jesus.
A while ago I wrote a post titled "The Divine Exchange". I would now like to continue that discussion with the" Seven Places where Jesus Shed His blood " by Larry Huch. I pray that it will bless you as we mediate on the death and resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ this Easter.
1. Jesus shed His blood in the Garden of Gesthemane to redeem my will
Matthew 26:19 1Peter 1:18-19
2. Jesus was whipped to break the curse of sickness and disease from my life.
Isaiah 53:5 I Peter 2:24
3. Jesus' crown of thorns was placed on Jesus' brow, to break the curse of poverty and release me into God's abundance.
Genesis 3:17, 18 2 Corinthians 8,9
4. Jesus' hands were pierced by the nails, to restore total dominion to the works of my hands.
Genesis 1:26-28 Deut. 28:12-13
5. Jesus' feet were nailed to the cross, to restore total dominion in my walk.
Joshua 1:3 Deut 11:24
6 The spear was thrust through Jesus' side, showing that he died from a broken heart, to heal my broken heart. This also illustrates his giving birth to His bride from His side as did the first Adam with Eve.
Luke 4:18 Psalm 147:3 AMP
7. Jesus bled on the inside when he was bruised to break every iniquity, to expel the inner drive of sin from my life.
Isaiah 53:5 2 Corinthians 5:17
God is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow. When I think of this and all that Jesus did to redeem us from the curse of Adam, I sometime feel that I am living far under the awareness of His provision that He purchased for me at great cost. It cost Him His life, it will certainly will cost me mine.( my rights!!) His life is far better than anything that this world could give me. Jesus has overcome this world and all its weaknesses of sin, sickness, and disease. His life in me is resurrection power available to Him as He so chooses to glorify Himself.
If you are a believer, I believe the Lord wants us to know that "Greater is He in us than he who is in the world" 1 John 4:4 Jesus is more than wonderful. He is the lover of our soul.