Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

God is my Father



I pray that these verses will bless you as they have me. We have a "daddy" who loves us more than we can think or imagine.  He demonstrated His love for us by sending His Son. What a blessing it is to be able to call the God of heaven and earth, "our daddy"  Even when we sin, we are still loved by "our daddy" and can trust his heart towards us. He will correct us where it is needed, but with gentleness and kindness leading us to repentance.  He will never forsake or reject us. We are accepted in the beloved. He will be "our daddy" for all eternity       

I am a child of God.


I have been adopted as a child of God.


       My Father has made me.


    In love, He has predestined me
         to be adopted as His child


My Father knows what I need,
       even before I ask Him


As a father has compassion on his 
      children, so You, Lord
      have compassion on me


I did not receive a spirit that makes me
    a slave again to fear, but I have received
    the Spirit of sonship, and by Him I cry 
              "Abba Father" 


The Lord Almighty says to me,
       "I will be a Father to you and you shall be My child.


What a wonderful privilege to call the Father of the Lord Jesus Christ...Abba Father...our Father too.


John 1:12, 1 Corinthians 12:27, Ephesians 1:5, Deuteronomy 32:6,
Ephesians 1:4-5, Matthew 6:8, Psalm 103:13, Romans 8:15, 2corinthians 6:18

These verses have been compiled by Derek Prince Ministries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. It is always good to hear from you.