Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

The Angel of Light Exposed

I was raised in a small town in New England.  My parents were good people.  We had our differences and plenty of family arguments, but we were very religious.  We went to church every Sunday, memorized bible verses, learned to be kind and to forgive one another, but we never heard the TRUE GOSPEL or anything about the BLOOD OF JESUS TO CLEANSE US FROM ALL OUR SINS. I was encouraged all the time "To be good and God will forgive me and when I die I will go to Heaven". What I didn't know nor my parents was that we were being taught a "bloodless" gospel. It was false Christianity.


In Corinthians 11, St Paul exposes the angel of light. Verses 13-15 says,"For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ.  And no wonder, for even Satan disguises  himself as an angel of light.  So it is no surprise if his servants, also, disguise themselves as servants of righteousness.  Their end will correspond to their deeds."  

Today, like never before I personally think Satan needs to be exposed more and  more, especially as the "Day of the Lord" draws near.  He is very subtle and extremely deceitful.  He hasn't changed since the Garden and is leading many to Hell through his religious deceptions.

At this hour, Satan is furious. He is like the bees of August looking for their last sting. Satan hates a true Christian.  He can't stop any of us from being saved, or believing and receiving the Lord Jesus as our propitiation, (blood sacrifice). But he will stop at nothing to keep us deceived by a false Christianity, struggling to be like Jesus and never letting us know the true freedom we have in our wonderful Lord. Satan will constantly try to keep you away from hearing or believing anything about the the Grace of God, His abundant life, His power to deliver or to heal. He will constantly condemn you or make you feel guilty about everything, especially when you know your conscience is clear.  Don't let him!!!


Once we are born again, we become Satan's worst enemy and our only defense is our FAITH in EVERY WORD OF GOD. For instance  Revelation 12:11 says "And they have CONQUERED him, (the devil) by the BLOOD of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony, for they loved not their lives even unto death."  I am still learning through my own trials, that the word of God is true and His promises faithful.  Be encouraged.  God is on our side and the devil HAS NO TEETH. He is all bark. The blood of Jesus and the Word will shut him up.


In my last post, "The impossibility" I shared my struggle getting free from all the lies of the angel of light,and how he  perverted the scriptures to make me think that I had to perform to be accepted and loved by the Father. WHAT A LIE. In Christ all things become new, cleansed, forgiven and washed in the blood of Jesus.  By the grace of God we can declare, "I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus, accepted in the beloved, and belong to Christ alone.  He is the author and finisher of my faith and I am so very grateful that He will finish for His glory.'


If by faith you have received the Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, you can be sure that you have a very special place in the heart of your heavenly Father.  He not only carried you to His Son on the CROSS, but He will carry you home protected in His loving arms of GRACE.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. It is always good to hear from you.