Pages

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

A GOOD CHUCKLE

I had to chuckle, even though at the time it really wasn't funny.  One of our grand daughters, when she was three years old, stood with her hands on her hips announcing to the whole family,"I don't want anyone telling me what to do!"

 I thought to myself, "What was that all about.?" It came out of nowhere. I wish you could have seen the expression on my daughter and son-in-law's face. In moments like this, I love being a grandmother.   I removed myself into another room, while the parents dealt with it.

Why am I chuckling. That same rebellious and independent spirit in her, was also birthed in me. 

 My little grand daughter  became a major prayer request. When she was a teenager, she was born again. Later she attended college, received her associate degree, married, and today she has three little sinners of her own being carried in her heart to the cross.

As a parent, grandparent and now a great grandparent, I walk daily on my knees, grateful for the prayers of the many saints who prayed me into the Kingdom.  

The world is ugly and getting very evil. Will you join me and pray for our Nation's children, grandchildren and great grandchildren across this land?  The Lord Jesus Christ is our only hope for the coming days and we need to prepare. 

 Remember the word of the Lord in 2 Chronicles "If My people who are called by my name will humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land" 

This is the Lord's conditional promise for any Nation, if His church will pray.  Let us walk together on our knees before our Holy God and bring glory to the Name of His Son ,Jesus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. It is always good to hear from you.