Pages

Monday, November 27, 2017

Be reconciled

Christmas time is a time for great rejoicing.  Our Savior is born, the Kings of kings and Lord of lords .Jesus Christ is the the anointed Son of God.  God the Father is calling out through the Holy Spirit to this dying world, "Come, come and be reconciled to your God.  He is reaching out to you through the birth and death  of His Son Jesus, saying, "The manager is empty, the tomb is empty and the world is empty, COME!  The world holds no answers.  My Son is resurrected and your sins have been forgiven.  Come back to me.  Forsake the world and let me fill your hearts with My new life. 'Though your sins be as scarlet, you will be washed as white as snow." If you hear My call this Christmas, repent and turn to Me. I am only a prayer away.

This another beautiful Christmas song.  I pray that it will bless you.

http://www.andiesisle.com/singfortheking.html

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I want to subscribe for this blog to take latest updates, so where can i do it
    please help out.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. It is always good to hear from you.