Pages

Tuesday, July 3, 2018

THE OLD HAS GONE AND NEW HAS COME

I love analogies.  Of course they are not perfect and will break down at some point, but this one helps to understand  our NEW CREATION in Christ.

Jesus handed me keys to a brand new car with a tank full of gas. He gave me a life- time credit card for gasoline and any repairs.  He took my old car keys and threw them away saying  "These old keys will do you no good. You move over and let me show you how to operate this new car. I designed it perfectly for you. You sit back and rest and leave the driving to Me. I know exactly where I am going and the way to get there.  You have to let the old car go.  It is nothing like the new one."

Wow. what an exchange for my old car.  (Born in Adam; dead in trespasses and sin and exchanged for a new life in Christ.  Jesus has given to us the keys of the Kingdom.                                       
                                                              
The OLD has gone and NEW has come.  This is Amazing Grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. It is always good to hear from you.