Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2019

HEALING FROM ABORTION

THIS S A TRUE STORY OF YOUNG WOMEN WHO HAD ABORTION. AFTER SHE READ THE BOOK BY PRAYING MEDIC, " DEFEATING YOUR ADVERSARY IN THE COURT OF HEAVEN", SHE DECIDED TO GO TO COURT.  IT WAS HER FIRST TIME.  THE FOLLOWING IS HER TESTIMONY.
"As I asked for the Court to be convened, I could vaguely see God the Judge in front of me. To my right stood Jesus. To my left in front of me was the accuser. When I asked for the accusation to be heard, I saw several little beings by the accuser. I knew /sensed the accusation was about an abortion I had when I was 17 years old (I’m presently 52).
To give a brief background, I have wholeheartedly repented for this sin. I broke covenants with death and murder. Broke curses, etc. Forgave every person involved. As far as I knew, I dealt with this in a spiritual sense 100%.
I sat there and waited for the Holy Spirit to guide and help me. I thought to myself, I only aborted 1 baby, not all of those. My recollection was about 6 little beings there. And then I sensed/ heard from the Lord, I don’t remember how He communicated to me, but He revealed to me that I had not just killed that baby, I killed the offspring. The other lives that would’ve come through my baby’s life.
I wept so hard!
I saw this!
I saw them!
It was so horrible to realize the gravity of aborting my baby. I cried in deep repentance and asked for forgiveness. I stated my only defense was the blood of Jesus!
It was so horrible to realize the gravity of aborting my baby. I cried in deep repentance and asked for forgiveness. I stated my only defense was the blood of Jesus!
Then, the most amazing thing happened. I could feel the mercy of Jesus. Right there in the midst of discovering the gravity of my sin (not one life but many) I was forgiven. It was a profound moment of experiencing the mercy and forgiveness of God. I was declared not guilty and Court ended.
I’ve never heard anyone teach on this in what I call “Freedom” ministry. It was a revelation to me. It is imperative for anyone that has had an abortion to not only repent for the life they ended, but also for the offspring that would have come through that life.
Thank You, Jesus for Your revelation and amazing grace!"
It is not our intent to cause shame or humiliation to anyone who has had an abortion. Our only intent is to let you know that God is compassionate toward you and He would like you to be free of any accusations that the enemy has brought against you. 
Penny Richardson ND, CNHP

A calm and undisturbed mind and heart are the life and health of the body, but envy, jealousy, andwrath are like rottenness of the bones. Proverbs 14:30 AMPC

1 comment:

  1. I always emailed this weblog post pqge to all my associates, for the reason that if like
    to read it next my contacts will too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. It is always good to hear from you.